Payment & Shipping Terms:
health care supplies,
hospital medical supplies
How to Use
The air inside the ball is discharged by hand and the ball mouth is placed in the outer ear canal. The loose hand pus will be inhaled into the ball and repeated several times until the pus is absorbed
1. Hospital department to treat ear diseases.
2. After swimming, it absorbs water into the ear
3. Blow away dust on wet objects, such as removing dust from keyboards and circuit boards
4. In laboratory, the ear wash ball is mainly used for the quantitative extraction of liquids in the liquid transfer tube and suction tube
5. Blow away the powder material in the closed container
6. A repairman in a watch, precision instrument repair shop, often using the ear-washing ball to absorb alcohol sprayed on the surface of the metal to clean the parts
7. Photographers often use ear balls to blow dust off the surface of the lens
8. Sometimes the ear wash ball is also used to absorb water and drain water
Different size: 30, 60, and 90ml
1, The product should avoid rain and snow immersion, should keep clean, not contact with acid, alkali, oil, organic solvents and other substances, and 1.5 meters away from the heat source.
2, Stored in a dry and ventilated warehouse, the temperature is 0-35 °C, the relative humidity is not more than 80 %, and the ground is more than 0.2 cm.
3, According to the above conditions for storage, this product is valid for five years