Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Disposable Infusion Pump||Color:||Transparent|
|Material:||Imported Silicon Capsules||Nominal Capacity:||100ml, 200ml|
|Infusion Rate:||4ml / H||Usage Time:||25-50 Hours|
|Type:||CBI + PCA||Feature:||Disposable|
portable infusion pump,
continuous infusion pump
200 ml Flow Rate 4 ml / h CBI & PCA Disposable Infusion Pump For Aches Control
The pump adopts imported silica gel tube and advanced flow control technology. It is flowing rate stable, flexible, resistive to any electromagnetic interference etc. The patients can press the PCA administration set add medication to meet their different needs. Mainly used in:
1. Subcutaneous, intravenous (IV) injection or epidural injection of tranquilizers and local dope, etc (used in the therapies of post-operation aches, chronic aches, zosters, cancer pains, and painless labour, etc.)
2. Intravenous injection of anti-cancer medication and antibiotics.
3. Other types of medication continuous inject.
Features and Application:
The product is imported silicon capsules and advanced traffic control technology, with flow stability, flexible, free from any electromagnetic interference and other characteristics. Patients according to their own situation, additional dose control, truly personalized medicine purposes.
Mainly applies to the following areas:
1. Subcutaneous, intravenous and epidural administration of sedatives, local anesthetics and other (postoperative pain, chronic pain, shingles, cancer pain, painless childbirth pain treatment).
2. Advanced anti-cancer drugs and antibiotics, intravenous and arterial drug injection.
3. Other types of continuous injection of drugs.
Consist And Usage:
Disposable infusion pump check valve by the dosing device, elastic liquid storage device, liquid filter, limiting devices, automatic control devices for liquid, piping and outer conical fitting components.
CBI + PCA-type (patient controlled type) Model:
The maximum amount
of injection fluid
|Infusion rate||Usage time||Starting time||Are back pumping|
|STT19-CBI+PCA-100-2||100ml||2ml/h||25-50hours||About 4 minutes||Yes|
|STT19-CBI+PCA-100-3||100ml||3ml/h||16.633.3hours||About 3 minutes||Yes|
|STT19-CBI+PCA-100-4||100ml||4ml/h||12.5-25hours||About 2 minutes||Yes|
|STT19-CBI+PCA-100-5||100ml||5ml/h||10-20hours||About 2 minutes||Yes|
|STT19-CBI+PCA-100-6||100ml||6ml/h||8.3-16.6hours||About 2 minutes||Yes|
|STT19-CBI+PCA-100-8||100ml||8ml/h||6.3-12.5hours||About 2 minutes||Yes|
|STT19-CBI+PCA-200-2||200ml||2ml/h||50-100hours||About 4 minutes||Yes|
|STT19-CBI+PCA-200-3||200ml||3ml/h||33.3-66.6hours||About 3 minutes||Yes|
|STT19-CBI+PCA-200-4||200ml||4ml/h||25-50hours||About 3 minutes||Yes|
|STT19-CBI+PCA-200-5||200ml||5ml/h||20-40hours||About 2 minutes||Yes|
Infusion rate is at 25 ℃ measured with saline.
Infusion rate changes with the type of liquid, the liquid viscosity, temperature or the like changes.
1. The pump is sterilized and one-off application, not be sterilized used again. *It should be destroyed immediately after used.
The speed is surveyed in the temperature of 30℃ and inject liquid is physiological saline The flow rate may vary along of medicine type, liquid viscosity and temperature condition.The pump should be place within ±20cm at the injected part of patient. Otherwise, the flow rate will be increased.
2. When the last medication in the pump is less than 10ml, the flow rate will be reduced obviously.
3. Do not inject the medication over the pump’s Maximum Capacity
4. The injector and the epidural crunode must match the nation standard
5. After injected medication, perhaps there are air bubbles in the reservoir, it will disappear themselves within 3 hours.
6. Do not forget to cover the injected port with the dust-proof cap after injected medication
7. Do not use if find the next cases
a. The packaging has been opened or damaged
b. Parts lack
c. Parts damaged
8. Storage condition: dry, ventilated and room temperature within 5~40°C
9. The pump is valid for two years and the production date is indicated on the packing port
10. Model (PCA): presses the PCA set add 0.4ml medication every time and need 15minutes next press
11. Remove the “clip of Eject air”, otherwise the flow rate will be out of control.
Factory And Workshop Showing: